WHO WE ARE
Jigsaw has over 20 years experience in designing and publishing guidebooks, brochures, leaflets, calendars and stationery within the heritage market.
Our talented team of photographers, editors and designers based over our two offices (Exeter and Norwich) manage the entire process from concept to delivery.
Whether you need a concise, colourful guide to help visitors find their way around a gallery or garden, or a comprehensive book detailing the unique appeal of a historic building, museum, animal park or landmark – as market-leading publishers for an extensive range of heritage, cultural, charity, leisure and corporate clients, we offer an unrivalled service.
We can also help with point of sale materials and provide advice on the best ways to sell and advertise your printed product.
WHAT WE DO
Jigsaw works with clients to create a range of well-designed, informative & attractive publications that:
• Reflect your visitor’s experience
• Appeal to the target visitor market
• Are products of the highest quality and value for money
• Reflect our client’s brand
• Attract potential purchasers
WHY CHOOSE US
Jigsaw is a small, flexible team; experienced at delivering top quality products to a client brief against the tightest of deadlines. Unlike many of our competitors, all of our printing is UK based, as we find the speed, responsiveness and quality control best meets our clients’ needs.
• Experienced in managing a range of publishing projects
• Clear understanding of the heritage market & church tourism
• Proven ability to interpret the historic church environment in an
imaginative, audience-engaging manner
• Well versed in working within clients’ brand guidelines &
• Adept at managing a number of client stakeholder relationships